Who we are
- A multi-disciplinary group of engineers, technologists, and skilled labourers with backgrounds in design, capital planning, project management, and construction.
- A part of the HCM Group: HC Matcon, RWH, HCM Contractors.
What we do
- Wet process shotcrete.
- Dry process shotcrete with a focus in restoration and rehabilitation of existing structures.
- Conventional restoration including concrete removals, steel preparation, Pressure Grouting, PMM Repairs, Form and Pour.
- Coatings and specialized product application with focus on durability enhancement and increasing the useful service life of new and existing concrete structures.
- Add value through integration of engineering in contracting works;
- Provide best in class solutions to a range of concrete challenges through innovative applications of new and existing technologies with a strong focus on quality and excellence in delivery;
- Develop rewarding partnerships with engineers, owners, and contractors in industrial, commercial, institutional, infrastructure, and residential markets.
What makes HCM Shotcrete different
- Engineering integration;
- Design build capability;
- Broad service offering;
- Cross trained, skilled crews;
- Partnership approach.